Scholarship for Children of Practice Managers and Practice Administrators
Svast takes pride in supporting the community of Practice Managers and Practice Administrators by offering the scholarship to their children during first year of their undergraduate school year.
There are 3 scholarships awarded of $2000 each, every year.
- Scholarship is open to children of Practice Managers and Practice Administrators of Independent Practices.
- Applicant must be atleast 18 years of age and a US citizen.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or high school graduate.
- Applicant should have applied or applying to an undergraduate degree program in the US.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out the Svast Scholarship Form.
- Applicant to write 600 words essay on how their parents have influenced or impacted their attitude, personality, or outlook.
- Submit the form along with essay by Apr 30th, 2023, to qualify for the award.
- The winners will be announced and notified via email by 30th Jun 2023.
- Winner will need to provide a copy of high school diploma or G.E.D, copy of US driver’s license or US passport and proof of enrollment or intent to enroll at a US university.
- The award will be paid in the form of a check made out to the institution of the winner’s choice.
SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSIONS FORM
217 Ward Circle, Brentwood,
4080 McGinnis Ferry Rd, #204 Alpharetta,